exam-n – Exam class, focused on collaborative authoring
The class design offers:
- Direct support for collaborative development of an exam, using a model in which a departmental ‘exams convener’ or ‘exam chair’ coordinates multiple authors writing individual questions (the class file and associated process is in regular use within a physics and astronomy department).
- All of the ‘traditional’ exam paper features such as sectioning, per-part running marks, ‘Question n continued’ catchwords, and so on.
- Readily configured local adaptation.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2005–2016 Norman Gray
|Contained in||TeX Live as exam-n|
|MiKTeX as exam-n|
exams, quizzes, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (983.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- exam: Package for typesetting exam scripts
- alterqcm: Multiple choice questionnaires in two column tables
- anufinalexam: LaTeX document shell for ANU final exam
- mathexam: Package for typesetting exams