exam-n – Exam class, focused on collaborative authoring
The class design offers:
- Direct support for collaborative development of an exam, using a model in which a departmental ‘exams convener’ or ‘exam chair’ coordinates multiple authors writing individual questions (the class file and associated process is in regular use within a physics and astronomy department).
- All of the ‘traditional’ exam paper features such as sectioning, per-part running marks, ‘Question n continued’ catchwords, and so on.
- Readily configured local adaptation.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as exam-n|
|MiKTeX as exam-n|
exams, quizzes, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (983.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- qcm: A LaTeX2ε class for making multiple choice questionnaires
- eqexam: A stand-alone exam package
- turnthepage: Provide "turn page" instructions
- exsheets: Create exercise sheets and exams