EUenc – Unicode font encoding definitions for XeTeX
Font encoding definitions for unicode fonts loaded by LaTeX in XeTeX or LuaTeX. The package provides two encodings:
- EU1, designed for use with XeTeX, which the fontspec uses for unicode fonts which require no macro-level processing for accents, and
- EU2, which provides the same facilities for use with LuaTeX.
Neither encoding places any restriction on the glyphs provided by a font; use of EU2 causes the package euxunicode to be loaded (the package is part of this distribution).
The package includes font definition files for use with the Latin Modern OpenType fonts.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2006–2010 Will Robertson|
|Contained in||TeX Live as euenc|
|MiKTeX as euenc|
metrics, macro incantations and other font support|
Unicode, material supporting it, and packages requiring it
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (147.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ocr-latex: LaTeX support for ocr fonts
- wasysym: LaTeX support file to use the WASY2 fonts
- bold-extra: Use bold small caps and typewriter fonts
- beton: Use Concrete fonts