csvsimple – Simple CSV file processing
The package provides a simple LaTeX interface for the processing of files with comma separated values (CSV); it relies on the key value syntax supported by pgfkeys to simplify usage.
Filtering and table generation is especially supported; however, this lightweight tool offers no support for data sorting or data base storage.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||Thomas F. Sturm 2008-2016
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm
|Contained in||TeX Live as csvsimple|
|MiKTeX as csvsimple|
importing data into documents
visualisation of data sets
Read, process and convert CSV data
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (756.0k).
- 2016-07-02 CTAN Update: csvsimple
- 2014-07-15 CTAN Update: csvsimple
- 2014-07-10 CTAN update: csvsimple
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- csvtools: Reading data from CSV files
- swimgraf: Graphical/textual representations of swimming performances
- mattex: Import Matlab values to LaTeX documents
- xl2latex: Convert Excel (97 and above) tables to LaTeX tabulars