check-parens – Check parentheses in LaTeX
A simple program written in C++, prompted by difficulty of spotting missing braces.
|License||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||2012 Jaap Eldering
support for preparing documents
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.1k).
- 2015-02-09 CTAN update: check-parens
- 2012-06-11 CTAN Update: check-parens
- 2012-01-08 New CTAN Package: check-parens
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- comment_io: A Python script to comment and uncomment lines
- texfot: Filter clutter from the output of a TeX run
- ifthenx: Extra tests for \ifthenelse
- match_parens: Find mismatches of parentheses, braces, (angle) brackets, in texts