bitelist – Split list, in TeX's mouth
The package provides commands for “splitting” a token list at the first occurrence of another (specified) token list. I.e., for given token lists s, t return b and the shortest a, such that t = a s b.
The package’s mechanism differs from those of packages providing similar features, in the following ways:
- the method uses TeX’s mechanism of reading delimited macro parameters;
- splitting macros work by pure expansion, without assignments;
- the operation is carried out in a single macro call.
A variant of the operation is provided, that retains outer braces.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bitelist|
|MiKTeX as bitelist|
support for development of (La)TeX macros|
manipulate strings (typically in token lists)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (368.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- arrayjobx: Array data structures for (La)TeX
- texapi: Macros to write format-independent packages
- gtl: Manipulating generalized token lists
- commado: Expandable iteration on comma-separated and filename lists