bitelist – Split list, in TeX's mouth
The package provides commands for “splitting” a token list at the first occurrence of another (specified) token list. I.e., for given token lists s, t return b and the shortest a, such that t = a s b.
The package’s mechanism differs from those of packages providing similar features, in the following ways:
- the method uses TeX’s mechanism of reading delimited macro parameters;
- splitting macros work by pure expansion, without assignments;
- the operation is carried out in a single macro call.
A variant of the operation is provided, that retains outer braces.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bitelist|
|MiKTeX as bitelist|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
manipulate strings (typically in token lists)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (368.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texapi: Macros to write format-independent packages
- dowith: Apply a command to a list of items
- gobble: More gobble macros for PlainTeX and LaTeX
- plainpkg: A minimal method for making generic packages