zwpagelayout – Page layout and crop-marks
This package was developed as a typographers’ toolbox offering important basic features for everyday work. It allows setting the paper size and the page layout; it can print crop marks; and it can reflect pages both horizontally and vertically.
The package facilities work with TeX (output via dvips or (x)dvipdfm(x)), and with pdfTeX.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2008–2013 Z. Wagner
|Contained in||TeX Live as zwpagelayout|
|MiKTeX as zwpagelayout|
change geometry of page layout
support for production printing, etc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (731.7k).
- 2013-07-09 CTAN update: zwpagelayout
- 2013-01-16 CTAN Update: zwpagelayout
- 2012-05-21 CTAN Update: zwpagelayout
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- canoniclayout: Create canonical page layouts with memoir
- rmpage: A package to help change page layout parameters in LaTeX
- stdpage: Standard pages with n lines of at most m characters each
- vmargin: Set various page dimensions