xint – Expandable operations on long numbers
The bundle provides four packages:
– xint, which provides expandable TeX macros that implement the basic arithmetic operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, as applied to arbitrarily long numbers represented as chains of digits with an optional minus sign;
– xintgcd, which provides implementations of the Euclidean algorithm, and of its typesetting;
– xintfrac, which computes fractions using xint;
– xintseries, which computes partial sums using xint; and
– xintcfrac, which deals with the computation of continued fractions.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2013 Jean-François Burnol|
|Contained in||TeXLive as xint|
|MiKTeX as xint|
perform and typeset arithmetic problems|
perform calculations within TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (684.0k).