xellipsis – Extremely configurable ellipses with formats for various style manuals
The xellipsis package provides a system for configuring (almomst) every possible aspect of ellipses, including preceding and proceeding characters; the character itself; distances before and after each of these; and number of characters.
It comes with both a compatibility option for standard LaTeX \ldots as well as preset package options for the Chicago Manual of Style (Turabian); the Bluebook; and MLA guidelines.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Maintainer||Donald P. Goodman
|Contained in||TeX Live as xellipsis|
|MiKTeX as xellipsis|
support for variations of typographic style
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (345.8k).
- 2016-12-21 CTAN update: xellipsis
- 2016-11-15 CTAN update: xellipsis
- 2015-10-13 New on CTAN: xellipsis
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- copyrightbox: Provide copyright notices for images in a document
- decimal: LaTeX package for the English raised decimal point
- impnattypo: Support typography of l’Imprimerie Nationale Française
- titles: Titles of books, articles, etc. in LaTeX