xebaposter – Create beautiful scientific Persian/Latin posters using TikZ
This package is designed for making beautiful scientific Persian/Latin posters. It is a fork of baposter by Brian Amberg and Reinhold Kainhofer available at http://www.brian-amberg.de/uni/poster/.
baposter's users should be able to compile their poster using xebaposter (instead of baposter) without any problem.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2015–2016 Seiied-Mohammad-Javad Razavian
2007–2011 Brian Amberg
2011 Reinhold Kainhofer
|Contained in||TeX Live as xebaposter|
|MiKTeX as xebaposter|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
package uses PGF-TikZ
typeset posters, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (412.7k).
- 2016-09-13 CTAN Update: xebaposter
- 2015-09-03 CTAN Update: xebaposter
- 2015-09-01 New on CTAN: xebaposter
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-palattice: Draw particle accelerator lattices with TikZ
- stanli: TikZ Library for Structural Analysis
- tikzpeople: Draw people-shaped nodes in TikZ
- blochsphere: Draw pseudo-3D diagrams of Bloch spheres