vhistory – Support for creating a change log
Vhistory simplifies the creation of a history of versions of a document. You can easily extract information like the current version of a list of authors from that history. It helps you to get consistent documents.
The package sets, which is used by vhistory, allows you to use sets containing text. You can use the usual operations to create the union of sets or the intersection of sets etc.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Contained in||TeX Live as vhistory|
|MiKTeX as vhistory|
version control details
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (374.3k).
- 2013-01-24 CTAN Update: vhistory
- 2005-08-20 CTAN update: vhistory
- 2005-08-12 CTAN upload: vhistory
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- phfsvnwatermark: Watermarks with version control information from SVN
- svn: Typeset Subversion keywords
- rcs-pln: RCS data in Plain TeX documents
- vc: The vc (version control) bundle