ucharcat – Implementation of the (new in 2015) XeTeX \Ucharcat command in lua, for LuaTeX
The package implements the \Ucharcat command for LuaLaTeX. \Ucharcat is a new primitive in XeTeX, an extension of the existing \Uchar command, that allows the specification of the catcode as well as character code of the character token being constructed.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ucharcat|
|MiKTeX as ucharcat|
support for using Lua code
LuaTeX and packages that require it
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (156.9k).
- 2015-11-21 CTAN update: ucharcat
- 2015-08-25 CTAN update: ucharcat
- 2015-06-14 New on CTAN: ucharcat
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luatex85: pdfTeX aliases for LuaTeX
- lua-alt-getopt: Process application arguments the same way as getopt_long
- luatextra: Additional macros for Plain TeX and LaTeX in LuaTeX
- luasseq: Drawing spectral sequences in LuaLaTeX