ttf2tex – Use TrueType fonts with teTeX
This script for the Bash shell was designed to create all files neccessary to use TrueType fonts with teTeX from a set of TTF files. It sorted them, build the map files required by ttf2pk and pdfTeX, and optionally install them. The package was designed for UNIX/Linux systems running teTeX.
The package is no longer supported by anyone.
GNU General Public License
|Maintainer||Philipp Lehman (inactive)
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (167.4k).
- 2003-06-05 CTAN upload: ttf2tex 0.6.1
- 2002-05-21 Upload: ttf2tex 0.5, a TrueType font installer for teTeX
- 2002-01-21 Upload: ttf2tex 0.4.1
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- chklref: Check for problems with labels in LaTeX
- tlaunch: A Windows GUI to run a networked TeX Live as if installed locally
- classpack: XML mastering for LaTeX classes and packages
- newcommand: Generate new LaTeX command definitions