trivfloat – Quick float definitions in LaTeX
The trivfloat package provides a quick method for defining new float types in LaTeX. A single command sets up a new float in the same style as the LaTeX kernel figure and table float types.
The package works with memoir as well as the standard classes.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as trivfloat|
|MiKTeX as trivfloat|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (134.9k).
- 2009-04-24 CTAN update: trivfloat
- 2007-08-21 ctan package update: trivfloat
- 2007-08-20 ctan package update: trivfloat
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- float: Improved interface for floating objects
- floatrow: Modifying the layout of floats
- phffullpagefigure: Figures which fill up a whole page
- rotfloat: Rotate floats