titlesec – Select alternative section titles
A package providing an interface to sectioning commands for selection from various title styles. E.g., marginal titles and to change the font of all headings with a single command, also providing simple one-step page styles. Also includes a package to change the page styles when there are floats in a page. You may assign headers/footers to individual floats, too.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as titlesec|
|MiKTeX as titlesec|
chapter, section, etc., heading styles
page head- and foot-lines
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (373.6k).
- 2011-07-25 CTAN Update: titlesec
- 2007-08-11 CTAN package update: titlesec 2.7
- 2002-04-22 CTAN submission -- checkend and titlesec macros
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- endheads: Running headers of the form "Notes to pp.xx-yy"
- fwlw: Get first and last words of a page
- fancyheadings: Obsolete headings package
- continue: Prints 'continuation' marks on recto pages of multipage documents