tikzsymbols – Some symbols created using TikZ
The package provides various emoticons, cooking symbols and trees.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||Ben Vitecek 2013-2016
|Contained in||TeX Live as tikzsymbols|
|MiKTeX as tikzsymbols|
create symbols, rather than select from a font
package uses PGF-TikZ
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (510.1k).
- 2016-12-28 CTAN Update: tikzsymbols
- 2016-04-05 CTAN Update: tikzsymbols
- 2013-02-13 New on CTAN: tikzsymbols
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-optics: A library for drawing optical setups with TikZ
- grafcet: Draw Grafcet/SFC with TikZ
- reotex: Draw Reo Channels and Circuits
- setdeck: Typeset cards for Set