tikz-cd – Create commutative diagrams with TikZ
The general-purpose drawing package TiKZ can be used to typeset commutative diagrams and other kinds of mathematical pictures, generating high-quality results. The purpose of this package is to make the process of creation of such diagrams easier by providing a convenient set of macros and reasonable default settings. This package also includes an arrow tip library that match closely the arrows present in the Computer Modern typeface.
GNU General Public License, version 3
|Contained in||TeX Live as tikz-cd|
|MiKTeX as tikz-cd|
graphics produced by one of the *TeX engines
package uses PGF-TikZ
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (350.2k).
- 2014-10-28 CTAN update: tikz-cd
- 2014-03-02 CTAN update: tikz-cd
- 2011-09-13 New CTAN package: tikz-cd
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-opm: Typeset OPM diagrams
- diagmac2: Diagram macros, using pict2e
- diagmac: A diagram drawing package
- tkz-orm: Create Object-Role Model (ORM) diagrams