textpos – Place boxes at arbitrary positions on the LaTeX page
A package to facilitate placement of boxes at absolute positions on the LaTeX page. There are several reasons why this might be useful, an important one being to help the creation of large-format conference posters.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||1999,2001–2003,2005–2007,2009–2012,2014–2016 Norman Gray
|Contained in||TeX Live as textpos|
|MiKTeX as textpos|
layout of objects on the page
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (324.7k).
- 2016-06-09 CTAN Update: textpos
- 2006-08-24 CTAN package update: textpos 1.7
- 2003-09-08 textpos-1.4 upload
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- acrotex-web: Establish a page layout for an on-screen (PDF) document
- booklet: Aids for printing simple booklets
- linegoal: A "dimen" that returns the space left on the line
- semioneside: Put only special contents on left-hand pages in two sided layout