tdclock – A ticking digital clock package for PDF output
A ticking digital clock package to be used in Pdf-LaTeX documents, for example in presentations.
|License||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Copyright||2008–2014 Luis Randez
|Contained in||TeX Live as tdclock|
|MiKTeX as tdclock|
manipulate dates and/or times
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (243.9k).
- 2014-02-25 CTAN update: tdclock
- 2009-06-23 CTAN Update: tdclock
- 2008-12-23 CTAN has a new package: tdclock
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- advdate: Print a date relative to "today"
- clock: Graphical and textual clocks for TeX and LaTeX
- datenumber: Convert a date into a number and vice versa
- isodate: Tune the output format of dates according to language