t2 – Support for using T2 encoding
The T2 bundle provides a variety of separate support functions,for using Cyrillic characters in LaTeX:
– the mathtext package, for using Cyrillic letters
‘transparently’ in formulae
– the citehack package, for using Cyrillic (or indeed any non-ascii) characters in citation keys;
– support for Cyrillic in BibTeX;
– support for Cyrillic in Makeindex; and
– various items of font support.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as t2|
|MiKTeX as t2|
support languages written using Cyrillic alphabets
support for font encodings
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (147.6k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- context-cyrillicnumbers: Write numbers as cyrillic glyphs
- cyrtug: EmTeX as distributed by CyrTUG
- greek-fontenc: LICR macros and encoding definition files for Greek
- textcomp: LaTeX support for the Text Companion fonts