t2 – Support for using T2 encoding
The T2 bundle provides a variety of separate support functions,for using Cyrillic characters in LaTeX:
– the mathtext package, for using Cyrillic letters
‘transparently’ in formulae
– the citehack package, for using Cyrillic (or indeed any non-ascii) characters in citation keys;
– support for Cyrillic in BibTeX;
– support for Cyrillic in Makeindex; and
– various items of font support.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as t2|
|MiKTeX as t2|
support languages written using Cyrillic alphabets|
support for font encodings
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (147.6k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- b1encoding: LaTeX encoding tools for Bookhands fonts
- cyrtug: EmTeX as distributed by CyrTUG
- greek-fontenc: LICR macros and encoding definition files for Greek
- obnov: Obyknovennaya Novaya fonts