systeme – Format systems of equations
The package allows you to enter systems of equations or inequalities in an intuitive way, and produces typeset output where the terms and signs are aligned vertically.
The package works with plain TeX or LaTeX, but e-TeX is required.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as systeme|
|MiKTeX as systeme|
support for typesetting mathematics
systems of equations
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (474.3k).
- 2011-06-24 CTAN package update: systeme
- 2011-03-09 CTAN Update: systeme
- 2011-03-01 New CTAN package: systeme
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mathdots: Commands to produce dots in math that respect font size
- autoaligne: Align terms and members in math expressions
- qed: Produce an "end-of-proof" mark
- trigonometry: Demonstration code for cos and sin in TeX macros