substr – Deal with substrings in strings
The package provides commands to deal with substrings of strings. Macros are provided to:
- determine if one string is a substring of another,
- return the parts of a string before or after a substring, and
- count the number of occurrences of a substring.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Contained in||TeX Live as substr|
|MiKTeX as substr|
support for development of (La)TeX macros|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (19.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- chngcntr: Change the resetting of counters
- suffix: Define commands with suffixes
- authoraftertitle: Make author, etc., available after \maketitle
- arraysort: Sort arrays (or portions of them)