substr – Deal with substrings in strings
The package provides commands to deal with substrings of strings. Macros are provided to:
- determine if one string is a substring of another,
- return the parts of a string before or after a substring, and
- count the number of occurrences of a substring.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1
|Copyright||2000,2005,2009 Harald Harders
|Contained in||TeX Live as substr|
|MiKTeX as substr|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (19.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- stackengine: Highly customised stacking of objects, insets, baseline changes, etc
- conv-xkv: Create new key-value syntax
- withargs: Ephemeral macro use
- arraysort: Sort arrays (or portions of them)