stackengine – Highly customised stacking of objects, insets, baseline changes, etc
The package provides a versatile way to stack objects vertically in a variety of customizable ways. A number of useful macros are provided, all of which make use of the stackengine core.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||-2017 Steven B. Segletes
|Maintainer||Steven B. Segletes
|Contained in||TeX Live as stackengine|
|MiKTeX as stackengine|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (338.5k).
- 2013-09-12 CTAN Update: stackengine
- 2013-07-12 CTAN Update: stackengine
- 2013-06-23 New on CTAN: stackengine
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ltxutil: LaTeX utility macros
- totcount: Find the last value of a counter
- at: Short commands starting '@'
- boolexpr: A boolean expression evaluator and a switch command