SQLTeX – An SQL Preprocessor for LaTeX
SQLTeX is a preprocessor that enables the use of SQL statements in LaTeX. The SQLTeX perl script reads an input file containing the LaTeX source with SQL commands, and writes a LaTeX file in which the SQL commands have been replaced by the values from their execution. It is possible to select a field for substitution in your LaTeX document, or to be used as input in another SQL command. (When an SQL command returns multiple fields and/or rows, the values can only be used within the document.)
The default is to use MySQL databases, but Pg, Sybase, Oracle, Ingres, mSQL and PostgreSQL are also supported.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2001–2016 Oscar van Eijk
|Maintainer||Oscar van Eijk
access database for document contents
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (6.2M).
- 2016-01-14 CTAN Update: SQLTeX
- 2007-11-26 CTAN Update: SQLTeX
- 2002-05-10 CTAN package update: SQLTeX
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ratexdb: Database reports using LaTeX and Ruby
- latexdb: Integrates LaTeX and SQL databases
- acroreloadpdf: Reload-the-current-PDF utility for Adobe Reader on Unix systems
- ant-worker-tasks: Apache ANT Tasks for TeX and PDF