spreadtab – Spreadsheet features for LaTeX tabular environments
The package allows the user to construct tables in a manner similar to a spreadsheet. The cells of a table have row and column indices and these can be used in formulas to generate values in other cells.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as spreadtab|
|MiKTeX as spreadtab|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.3M).
- 2014-11-07 CTAN Update: spreadtab
- 2012-05-14 CTAN Update: spreadtab
- 2011-07-05 CTAN package update: spreadtab
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ltablex: Table package extensions
- stabular: Multipage tabular
- cellwise: Building tables one cell at a time
- mdwtab: A reimplementation of tabular and array environments