songbook – Package for typesetting song lyrics and chord books
The package provides an all purpose songbook style. Three types of output may be created from a single input file: “words and chords” books for the musicians to play from, “words only” songbooks for the congregation to sing from, and overhead transparency masters for congregational use. The package will also print a table of contents, an index sorted by title and first line, and an index sorted by key, or by artist/composer. The package attempts to handle songs in multiple keys, as well as songs in multiple languages.
GNU Library General Public License 2.1
|Contained in||TeX Live as songbook|
|MiKTeX as songbook|
chord notations, as for song books
typesetting music and related stuff
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.5M).
- 2010-05-06 CTAN update: songbook
- 2006-10-17 CTAN package update: Songbook v4.2
- 2002-04-29 CTAN upload: LaTeX Songbook Style version 4.0
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gtrcrd: Add chords to lyrics
- songs: Produce song books for church or fellowship
- contracard: Generate calling cards for dances
- musuos: Typeset papers for the department of music, Osnabrück