SIstyle – Package to typeset SI units, numbers and angles
This package typesets SI units, numbers and angles according to the ISO requirements. Care is taken with font setup and requirements, and language customisation is available.
Note that this package is (in principle) superseded by siunitx; sistyle has maintenance-only support, now.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as SIstyle|
|MiKTeX as sistyle|
support for writers of scientific documents
support for variations of typographic style
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (387.5k).
- 2008-07-16 CTAN package update: SIstyle (final version)
- 2006-07-12 CTAN package update: SIstyle 2.1
- 2004-02-03 CTAN has a new package: SIstyle
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- units: Typeset units
- manuscript: Emulate look of a document typed on a typewriter
- eqell: Sympathetically spaced ellipsis after punctuation
- emarks: Named mark registers with e-TeX