sauerj – A bundle of utilities by Jonathan Sauer
The bundle consists of:
- a tool for collecting text for later re-use,
- a tool for typesetting the "meta-information" within a text,
- a tool for use in constructing macros with multiple optional parameters,
- a package for multiple column parallel texts,
- a tool for processing key-value structured lists, and
- macros for typesetting a number as a German-language string.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as sauerj|
|MiKTeX as sauerj|
a collection of packages|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (716.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- optparams: Macros with multiple optional parameters
- was: A collection of small packages by Walter Schmidt
- ltxmisc: Miscellaneous LaTeX packages, etc
- easy: A collection of easy-to-use macros