rubik – Document Rubik cube configurations and rotation sequences
The bundle provides three packages:
- rubikcube provides commands for typesetting Rubik cubes and their transformations,
- rubikrotation which can process a sequence of Rubik rotation moves, with the help of a Perl package executed via \write18 (shell escape) commands, and
- rubikpatterns, a collection of well known patterns and their associated rotation sequences.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2014–2017 RWD Nickalls and A Syropoulos
|Contained in||TeX Live as rubik|
|MiKTeX as rubik|
problems and puzzles, and their solutions
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.2M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- rubikrotation: Processes a sequence of Rubik rotations
- rubikcube: Typeset Rubik cubes and move notation
- dps: Create a "matching" game with a hidden message
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters