ran_toks – Randomise token strings
The package provides means of randomising lists of tokens, or lists of chunks of tokens. Two mechanisms for defining chunks are provided:
- the macro \ranToks command accepts an argument containing tokens to be randomised; and
- the \bRTVToks/\eRTVToks commands delimit a collection of tokens for randomising; each group inside a rtVw constitutes one of these (typically larger) token sets.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Copyright||2012 D. P. Story
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story
|Contained in||TeX Live as ran_toks|
|MiKTeX as ran_toks|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (87.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ifmtarg: If-then-else command for processing potentially empty arguments
- totcount: Find the last value of a counter
- authoraftertitle: Make author, etc., available after \maketitle
- arraysort: Sort arrays (or portions of them)