ps4pdf – Use PostScript commands inside a pdfLaTeX document
This LaTeX package provides a way to use PostScript commands (e.g., PSTricks graphics, PSfrag replacements, EPS graphics) inside a pdfLaTeX processed document. You need recent versions of the LaTeX packages preview, ifpdf, ifvtex and a new LaTeX base installation. All PostScript related commands, including `\usepackage', must be a parameter of the 'PSforPDF' macro. For details see the test file 'ps4pdf-test.tex'. The PDF document is generated via dvips and ps2pdf.
This package is now deprecated: it is recommended that users try pst-pdf instead.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as ps4pdf|
converting graphics files from METAPOST output or (E)PS to embeddable PDF
package declared obsolete
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (110.9k).
- 2005-02-14 CTAN update: ps4pdf v0.6i
- 2003-09-05 CTAN upload notification: ps4pdf v0.6f
- 2003-09-04 CTAN upload notification: ps4pdf v0.6e
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- epspdfconversion: On-the-fly conversion of EPS to PDF
- pst-pdf: Make PDF versions of graphics by processing between runs
- auto-pst-pdf: Wrapper for pst-pdf (with some psfrag features)
- epspdf-setup: epspdftk with GUI installer