popupmenu – Create popup menus in PDF files
The package only requires hyperref. Thus, users of pdfTeX, dvipdfm and dvips can use this package. An example is included in the distribution.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story
|Contained in||MiKTeX as popupmenu|
access PDF features
create pdf form fields, use form fields as an integral part of the package
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (79.0k).
- 2010-09-28 CTAN update: popupmenu
- 2009-10-21 tug.ctan.org upload: popupmenu
- 2009-10-16 CTAN has a new package: popupmenu
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fancytooltips: Include a wide range of material in PDF tooltips
- pdf14: Restore PDF 1.4 to a TeX live 2010 format
- pdfmarginpar: Generate marginpar-equivalent PDF annotations
- xcjk2uni: Convert CJK characters to Unicode, in pdfTeX