popupmenu – Create popup menus in PDF files
The package only requires hyperref. Thus, users of pdfTeX, dvipdfm and dvips can use this package. An example is included in the distribution.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2009 D.P. Story
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story
|Contained in||MiKTeX as popupmenu|
access PDF features
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (79.0k).
- 2010-09-28 CTAN update: popupmenu
- 2009-10-21 tug.ctan.org upload: popupmenu
- 2009-10-16 CTAN has a new package: popupmenu
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fixocgx: Add support for dvips+ps2pdf, XeLaTeX, dvipdfmx to the ocgx package
- cooltooltips: Associate a pop-up window and tooltip with PDF hyperlinks
- ocg-p: PDF OCG support in LaTeX
- ocgx2: Drop-in replacement for the ‘ocgx’ package; adds support for dvips+ps2pdf, XeLaTeX, dvipdfmx