polynom – Macros for manipulating polynomials
The polynom package implements macros for manipulating polynomials, for example it can typeset long polynomial divisions. The main test case and application is the polynomial ring in one variable with rational coefficients.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as polynom|
|MiKTeX as polynom|
support for typesetting mathematics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (431.2k).
- 2016-12-10 CTAN Update: polynom
- 2006-04-21 CTAN update: polynom v0.17
- 2004-08-16 CTAN package upgrade: polynom
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters
- skmath: Extensions to the maths command repertoir
- breqn: Automatic line breaking of displayed equations
- bigints: Writing big integrals