polynom – Macros for manipulating polynomials
The polynom package implements macros for manipulating polynomials, for example it can typeset long polynomial divisions. The main test case and application is the polynomial ring in one variable with rational coefficients.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as polynom|
|MiKTeX as polynom|
support for typesetting mathematics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (229.8k).
- 2006-04-21 CTAN update: polynom v0.17
- 2004-08-16 CTAN package upgrade: polynom
- 2002-01-15 CTAN submission -- polynom package v0.14
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- eqnarray: More generalised equation arrays with numbering
- mhsetup: The mathtools "setup" function
- accents: Multiple mathematical accents
- bropd: Simplified brackets and differentials in LaTeX