poemscol – Typesetting Critical Editions of Poetry
The package offers LaTeX macros for typesetting critical editions of poetry. Its features include automatic linenumbering, generation of separate endnotes sections for emendations, textual collations, and explanatory notes, special marking for cases in which page breaks occur during stanza breaks, running headers of the form ‘Notes to pp. xx–yy‘ for the notes sections, index of titles and first lines, and automatic generation of a table of contents.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as poemscol|
|MiKTeX as poemscol|
typeset scholarly editions of texts
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (721.1k).
- 2015-07-01 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2015-06-18 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2013-05-26 CTAN Update: poemscol
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- edmargin: Multiple series of endnotes for critical editions
- eledpar: Typeset scholarly editions in parallel texts
- reledpar: Typeset scholarly editions in parallel texts
- eledmac: Typeset scholarly editions