pmxchords – Produce chord information to go with pmx output
The bundle supplements pmx, providing the means of typesetting chords above the notes of a score.
The bundle contains:
- macros for typing the chords;
- a Lua script to transpose chord macros to the required key signature; and
- support scripts for common requirements.
GNU General Public License, version 2
|Contained in||TeX Live as pmxchords|
|MiKTeX as pmxchords|
typesetting music and related stuff
package requires availability of lua
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (560.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- midi2tex: Convert MIDI to MusicTeX input
- luatodonotes: Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document
- abc2mtex: Notate tunes stored in ABC notation
- luatex85: pdfTeX aliases for LuaTeX