phonrule – Typeset linear phonological rules
The package provides macros for typesetting phonological rules like those in ‘Sound Pattern of English’ (Chomsky and Halle 1968).
The LaTeX Project Public License 1
|Copyright||2013–2017 Stefano Coretta
|Contained in||TeX Live as phonrule|
|MiKTeX as phonrule|
support for phonetic notation
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (43.1k).
- 2017-01-04 CTAN update: phonrule
- 2016-12-27 CTAN Update: phonrule
- 2014-08-09 CTAN Update: phonrule
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- engpron: Helps to type the pronunciation of English words
- fonetika: Support for the Danish "Dania" phonetic system
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters
- was: A collection of small packages by Walter Schmidt