persian-bib – Persian translations of classic BibTeX styles
Currently 9 files: acm-fa.bst, asa-fa.bst, chicago-fa.bst, ieeetr-fa.bst, plain-fa-inLTR-beamer.bst, plain-fa-inLTR.bst, plain-fa.bst, plainnat-fa.bst and unsrt-fa.bst are modified for Persian documents prepared with XePersian (which the present package depends on).
The Persian .bst files can simultaneously handle both Latin and Persian references.
A file cp1256fa.csf is provided for correct sorting of Persian references and three fields LANGUAGE, TRANSLATOR and AUTHORFA are defined.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as persian-bib|
|MiKTeX as persian-bib|
BibTeX style or style generator
support for typesetting Persian
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (241.9k).
- 2011-07-11 CTAN Update: persian-bib
- 2011-06-28 CTAN Update: persian-bib
- 2010-01-25 CTAN has a new package: persian-bib
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bib-fr: French translation of classical BibTeX styles
- alphanum-bst: Modified alpha BibTeX style
- abstyles-orig: Adaptable BibTeX styles
- alphanumb: A modification of alpha.bst