perfectcut – Delimiters whose size adjusts to the nesting
This package defines the command \perfectcut#1#2 which displays a bracket <#1||#2>. Various delimiters are similarly defined. The effect of these commands is to let the delimiters grow according to the number of nested \perfectcommands (regardless of the size of the contents).
The package is originally intended for solving a notational issue regarding the representation of abstract-machine-like calculi in proof theory and computer science. For general use, the package also defines commands for defining custom delimiters that behave in the same way.
This package also offers a sound reimplementation of \big, \bigg, etc.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as perfectcut|
|MiKTeX as perfectcut|
match and otherwise manage parentheses
typeset theoretical computer science material
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (186.1k).
- 2017-05-04 CTAN Update: perfectcut
- 2014-11-04 CTAN Update: perfectcut
- 2014-02-04 New on CTAN: perfectcut
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bytefield: Create illustrations for network protocol specifications
- bitfield: Draw bit field data structure diagrams (obsolete)
- register: Typeset programmable elements in digital hardware (registers)
- renditions: Multiple versions from the same content