PDFrack – Use psfrag with pdfLaTeX
PDFrack is a package that requires a Unix system.
It works by scanning your source file and extracting each figure it contains to a separate LaTeX file. Each figure is then separately processed to PDF, which is read by pdfLaTeX on a later run.
The author still considers the package experimental.
|License||Unknown Status, No Information Available|
converting graphics files from METAPOST output or (E)PS to embeddable PDF
text within graphics (drawn or overlaid)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (286.4k).
- 2010-03-26 CTAN update: pdfrack
- 2008-06-11 CTAN package update: pdfrack
- 2005-03-19 CTAN has a new package: pdfrack
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- txt: Output documents via terminals, line printers, etc
- detex: Strip TeX from a source file
- autopdf: Conversion of graphics to pdfLaTeX-compatible formats
- epsf-dvipdfmx: Plain TeX file for using epsf.tex with (x)dvipdfmx