parselines – Apply a macro to each line of an environment
The package defines an environment “parse lines” which processes each line of an environment with a macro.
An example of shading the lines of an environment is given.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as parselines|
|MiKTeX as parselines|
highlighting typeset material, fancy frames, watermarks, etc.
support for development of (La)TeX macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (145.7k).
- 2011-02-19 CTAN package update: parselines (v1.4)
- 2010-11-18 CTAN update: parselines
- 2010-11-16 CTAN update: parselines
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gradientframe: Simple gradient frames around objects
- niceframe: Support for fancy frames
- fancytabs: Fancy page border tabs
- totcount: Find the last value of a counter