ocgx2 – Drop-in replacement for the ‘ocgx’ package; adds support for dvips+ps2pdf, XeLaTeX, dvipdfmx
This package is a drop-in replacement for the ocgx package by Paul Gaborit. It re-implements the functionality of the ocg, ocgx, and ocg-p packages and adds support for all known engines and back-ends including:
- LaTeX → dvips → ps2pdf/Distiller
- (Xe)LaTeX(x) → dvipdfmx
- pdfLaTeX and LuaLaTeX .
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ocgx2|
|MiKTeX as ocgx2|
access PDF features
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (12.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fixocgx: Add support for dvips+ps2pdf, XeLaTeX, dvipdfmx to the ocgx package
- aebenvelope: The AeB Pro eEnvelope System
- cmap: Make PDF files searchable and copyable
- ocg-p: PDF OCG support in LaTeX