morehype – Hypertext tools for use with LaTeX
The bundle provides three packages:
- texlinks: shorthand macros for TeX-related external hyperlinks with hyperref, the blog package in the present bundle, etc;
- hypertoc: adjust the presentation of coloured frames in hyperref tables of contents (article class only);
- blog: fast generation of simple HTML by expanding LaTeX macros, using the fifinddo package.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2011–2015 Uwe Lück
|Contained in||TeX Live as morehype|
|MiKTeX as morehype|
support for hypertext
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.5M).
- 2015-11-11 CTAN update: morehype
- 2013-01-06 CTAN Update: morehype
- 2012-05-30 CTAN Update: morehype
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hypernat: Allow hyperref and natbib to work together
- memhfixc: Adjustment for using hyperref in memoir documents
- pdfscreen: Support screen-based document design
- aeb-mlink: Multi-line links with hyperref