mnsymbol – Mathematical symbol font for Adobe MinionPro
MnSymbol is a symbol font family, designed to be used in conjunction with Adobe Minion Pro (via the MinionPro package). Almost all of LaTeX and AMS mathematical symbols are provided; remaining coverage is available from the MinionPro font with the MinionPro package.
The fonts are available both as METAFONT source and as Adobe Type 1 format, and a comprehensive support package is provided.
While the fonts were designed to fit with Minon Pro, the design should fit well with other renaissance or baroque faces: indeed, it will probably work with most fonts that are neither too wide nor too thin, for example Palatino or Times; it is known to look good with Sabon. There is no package designed to configure its use with any font other than Minion Pro, but (for example) simply loading mnsymbol after mathpazo will probably do what is needed.
|License||Public Domain Software|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mnsymbol|
|MiKTeX as mnsymbol|
fonts distributed as METAFONT source
collections of mathematical symbols
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (5.7M).
- 2007-01-24 CTAN Update: MnSymbol 1.4
- 2005-11-02 CTAN update: MnSymbol 1.3
- 2005-07-11 CTAN upload: MnSymbol
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ulsy-ps: Extra mathematical characters in Adobe Type 1 format
- manual: Knuth's "manual" fonts
- ulsy: Extra mathematical characters
- old-arrows: Computer Modern old-style arrows with smaller arrowheads