minipage-marginpar – Minipages with marginal notes
This package allows \marginpar-commands inside of minipages and other boxes. (It takes another approach than marginnote by Markus Kohm: it saves all \marginpar-commands and typesets them outside (i.e., after) the box.)
The package defines an environment minipagewithmarginpars (to be used like minipage)—and the internal commands may be used by other packages to define similar environments or commands.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2006 Paul Ebermann
|Contained in||TeX Live as minipage-marginpar|
|MiKTeX as minipage-marginpar|
general notes (not including endnotes or footnotes)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (87.9k).
- 2008-04-08 CTAN Update: minipage-marginpar
- 2006-07-28 CTAN has a new package: minipage-marginpar
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mbenotes: Notes in tables or images
- versonotes: Display brief notes on verso pages
- fixmetodonotes: Add notes on document development
- easyreview: Package to provide a way to review (or perform editorial process) in LaTeX