miller – Typeset miller indices
Typeset miller indices, e.g., <1-20>, that are used in material science with an easy syntax. Minus signs are printed as bar above the corresponding number.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as miller|
|MiKTeX as miller|
typeset matter relevant to Materials Science
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (258.8k).
- 2004-09-20 CTAN submission -- miller.sty
- 2004-04-07 CTAN submission -- miller.sty
- 2002-08-01 CTAN Upload: miller.sty
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- semantic: Help for writing programming language semantics
- semantic-markup: Meaningful semantic markup in the spirit of the Text Encoding Initiative
- acmart: Class for typesetting publications of ACM
- colorinfo: Retrieve colour model and values for defined colours