miller – Typeset miller indices
Typeset miller indices, e.g., <1-20>, that are used in material science with an easy syntax. Minus signs are printed as bar above the corresponding number.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as miller|
|MiKTeX as miller|
typeset matter relevant to Materials Science
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (258.8k).
- 2004-09-20 CTAN submission -- miller.sty
- 2004-04-07 CTAN submission -- miller.sty
- 2002-08-01 CTAN Upload: miller.sty
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bytefield: Create illustrations for network protocol specifications
- bitfield: Draw bit field data structure diagrams (obsolete)
- acmart: Class for typesetting publications of ACM
- ltxmisc: Miscellaneous LaTeX packages, etc