mdwmath – Some maths extensions
The package provides a set of modest improvements to LaTeX maths handling:
- permit \sqrt to omit its vinculum (bar over its argument), as required;
- add some boolean operators; and
- provide some user control of the expansion of delimiters as the delimited material grows.
The package is part of the mdwtools bundle.
GNU General Public License
|Copyright||1996 Mark Wooding
|Contained in||TeX Live as mdwtools|
|MiKTeX as mdwtools|
support for typesetting mathematics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.8M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mdwtab: A reimplementation of tabular and array environments
- footnote: Improve on LaTeX's footnote handling
- gensymb: Generic symbols for both text and math mode
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters