mciteplus – Enhanced multiple citations
The mciteplus LaTeX package is an enhanced reimplementation of Thorsten Ohl’s mcite package which provides support for the grouping of multiple citations together as is often done in physics journals. An extensive set of features provide for other applications such as reference sublisting.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2008–2013 Michael Shell
|Contained in||TeX Live as mciteplus|
|MiKTeX as mciteplus|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (456.8k).
- 2013-09-14 CTAN Update: Mciteplus
- 2008-09-30 CTAN update: V1.1 update to the Mciteplus package.
- 2008-01-16 CTAN has a new package: mciteplus
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- classics: Cite classic works
- lastbib: Record the number of citations in a document
- lexitex: Footnote-style citations for law journals
- xcite: Use citation keys from a different document