mattens – Matrices/tensor typesetting
The mattens package contains the definitions to typeset matrices, vectors and tensors as used in the engineering community for the representation of common vectors and tensors such as forces, velocities, moments of inertia, etc.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2001–2004 Danie Els
|Contained in||TeX Live as mattens|
|MiKTeX as mattens|
typesetting associated with engineering of whatever sort
support for typesetting mathematics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (711.2k).
- 2009-09-27 CTAN update: mattens
- 2004-01-19 CTAN package update: mattens
- 2001-12-10 tug.ctan.org upload: mattens
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- engtlc: Support for users in Telecommunications Engineering
- karnaugh-map: LaTeX package for drawing karnaugh maps with up to 6 variables
- acmart: Class for typesetting publications of ACM
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992