mathalfa – General package for loading maths alphabets in LaTeX
The package provides means of loading maths alphabets (such as are normally addressed via macros \mathcal, \mathbb, \mathfrak and \mathscr), offering various features normally missing in existing packages for this job.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2012–2017 Michael Sharpe
|Contained in||TeX Live as mathalfa|
|MiKTeX as mathalfa|
support for typesetting mathematics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (950.3k).
- 2011-10-19 CTAN package update: mathalfa
- 2011-08-26 CTAN update: mathalfa
- 2011-05-13 New package on CTAN: mathalfa
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters
- eqnalign: Make eqnarray behave like align
- autobreak: Simple line breaking of long formulae
- bropd: Simplified brackets and differentials in LaTeX