math-into-latex-4 – Samples from Math into LaTeX, 4th Edition
Samples for the book `(More) Math into LaTeX', 4th edition.
In addition, there are two excerpts from the book:
- A Short Course to help you get started quickly with LaTeX, including detailed instructions on how to install LaTeX on a PC or a Mac;
- Math and Text Symbol Tables.
|License||Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies|
copies of examples from a published book|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (7.2M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- przechlewski-book: Examples from Przechlewski's LaTeX book
- faltblat: Making Leaflets
- ltt: Example code for "LaTeX Tipps und Tricks" book
- lgc-examples: Examples from The LaTeX Graphics Companion