marvosym – Martin Vogel's Symbols (marvosym) font
Martin Vogel’s Symbol font (marvosym) contains the Euro currency symbol as defined by the European commission, along with symbols for structural engineering; symbols for steel cross-sections; astronomy signs (sun, moon, planets); the 12 signs of the zodiac; scissor symbols; CE sign and others.
The package contains both the original TrueType font and the derived Type 1 font, together with support files for TeX (LaTeX).
|License||The SIL Open Font License|
|Maintainer||Thomas Henlich (inactive)
Martin Vogel (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as marvosym|
|MiKTeX as marvosym|
fonts distributed as METAFONT source
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
fonts that provide collections of symbols
font available in TrueType format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (573.1k).
- 2012-04-09 CTAN Update: marvosym
- 2011-08-21 CTAN Update: marvosym
- 2002-03-28 CTAN upload: marvosym
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dingbat: Two dingbat symbol fonts
- karta: Cartographic signs
- genealogy: A compilation genealogy font
- mnsymbol: Mathematical symbol font for Adobe MinionPro